Are you looking for teeth extraction? Before you undergo the complete extraction process with a dentist, let’s learn all about the process first.
Tooth extraction or removal may be required if your natural tooth has:
- A tooth decay that severely damages the root of the tooth
- An infection that has ruined a major area of the tooth or the surrounding tissues and bone
- Crowded mouth that has limited space, e.g., wisdom tooth, orthodontic (braces) treatment
Before a tooth is extracted, your dentist will review your medical and dental history as well as taking the required X-rays to reveal the length, shape and position of the tooth and surrounding bone.
Why choose Smart Dental for teeth extractions:
- With 3D scanning at our doorstep and a range of sedation options, we have the ability to manage any tooth extraction safely and gently.
- We believe in teach-along-practice,i.e. we educate our patients while we examine the condition and ensure our patients don’t feel any type of anxiety.
- Post extraction - We will give you tips on oral hygiene and will also provide you with post-op instructions.
- Simple reason – We are good at what we do! So what are you waiting for? Call Smart Dental today to schedule your appointment.